Friday, March 30

my week

Where did the past week go? Half of my reason for not writing on here is because my computer still seems to be sick, and is so slow. So I do only what is necessary...and that still takes forever. The other half is that I was busy...as usual.

Monday I went to the village I have started the clubs in, but not for the clubs, but to see a cultural festival. The dancing part, in which a student I know was, didn't actually start on time, so I didn't get to see much. But it was a good time.


Tuesday I was back to the village to supervise the clubs in a school for minorities. That was interesting...but I won't go into detail about that.

Wednesday, again to the village, this time for game day. The high school students were on spring break this week, so we also took a break from the regular clubs and had fun. It was a good time, but tiring.


More about my week tomorrow...good night.

No comments: