Tuesday, March 13

classes

Well, my days are getting busier and I keep forgetting to write down my daily events here. I will try my hardest to keep this updated well, during these 40 days, so that everyone can continue to lift up the people here and the events going on here.

In general our classes are going well. Now, every day, Monday through Thursday, my roommate and I each teach at least one class. Interestingly, new students keep showing up to the conversation classes and we aren't sure where the old students are going. Somehow the word is spreading about these classes, even though we never advertised them (I only sent an email to the list of students who have ever contacted me about classes). This is slightly frustrating that its different students each week, but nice that we have a good pool of students now for any activities we might do.

Today I teach my intermediate grammar class. This class meets twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Last semester this class was fairly big and it was hard to get to know the students, but so far this semester its been a bit smaller with only about 15 students. I enjoy the smaller class much better.

The engagement party this weekend was very interesting. I will post some pictures later in the week or maybe next week.

No comments: