Wednesday, March 21

work, work, work

I am glad that my work is fun. I can say that I have been very busy with work lately, but thankfully a lot of it is fun. Now some of it is not, but you will have that. Last week I was not really enjoying teaching, which was surprising for me, because before I loved it. Sometimes I would be walking to class, not really wanting to teach, but it would always turn out well. In the end I was always happy about teaching. For some reason, last week I did not want to teach, and the classes therefore didn't go very well. Thankfully this week has started off on the right track. So far the classes I have taught this week have gone well and I enjoyed them. I am thankful for that.

The work in the village is taking over my life. I drove out there yesterday, and am going again today. The most frustrating part of it all is that it takes 1 hour to drive there. So although I only had a little work to do yesterday, it took a long time. Yesterday I went to a school for minorities here. It was interesting and a bit hard as I don't know their language. I will be supervising a computer club and an English club in that school. It will be very different than what I am used to, and although I think it will be a challenge for many reasons, I am excited about it.

No comments: