Friday, March 23

surprise

Okay, I knew the weather report said snow, but we hardly got any snow all winter, I surely wasn't really expecting it today. Last night I woke up a few times and heard what I thought was rain outside. As usual I woke up this morning and looked out the window to see what the weather was like, so I could decide what to wear. I was shocked as I saw a blanket of white. I was very excited to see such whiteness...but the day did not continue in that fashion as it has been a mix of snow and rain, and therefore not very pleasant to see or walk in.

I am very tired from a long week and am happy that I do not have any work to finish tonight. I think I am going to read my book now and take a nap, then watch a movie when I wake back up. A very exciting evening for sure!

1 comment:

Mary said...

hey...relaxing doensn't have to be exciting.

well, i am glad to know that i have at least one faithful blog reader ;)