Monday, March 19

sleep?

I am not sure why or how I am still awake...but I am, so before I turned off my computer I thought to write a quick note on here. I apologize for not updating this more, as I said I would during these 40 days. I was away for the weekend again, and therefore did not get much sleep. Tonight after my class I visited a friend at her house. I could not believe how tired I was and how hard it was to keep my eyes open...and that was at 8pm. Now its almost midnight and somehow I have managed to stay awake. It would have been better just to sleep. I find I am not productive at all when I am this tired, but tonight I seemed to be too tired to finish the basic things I had to get done. I was distracted easily and in the end did not really complete much. I have given up, now its time for sleep...

No comments: