Sunday, March 25

a working weekend

Its Sunday night and its hard for me to believe the weekend has come and gone already. Lately I have been busy traveling and visiting people on the weekends, and this weekend I had planned to travel but the snow changed those plans. So this weekend I was able to catch up on some much needed rest and much needed work. I spent most of the weekend in front of my computer and at the moment I am tired of sitting in this chair looking at my computer. I have basically been sitting here since about 3pm, and its now 11:30pm. I took a break to walk down the street and buy some fruit, and I made dinner, but thats about all. I am thankful for the busy week ahead of me, and that it doesn't include or allow for much time in front of the computer.

Well I was going to leave you with some pictures from the past week. But the combination of having a horribly slow internet connection and my computer being sick and working very slow means I have no patience to wait. Yes my computer is sick. Last night it turned off on me and I lost the lesson I had just finished writing but had yet to save. And then it wouldn't turn on again. Thankfully this morning it worked again...but not at the same speed...and it didn't recover my lesson. I can tell something is wrong. I am worried and have backed up all my files now.

Ok, so since I wrote more I had time to upload a couple pictures. This is from Friday when I went to my friend's sister's Celebration for the Day of the School (the anniversary of when the school opened).


This picture is from last weekend when I was visiting a friend in her village. We went to this castle-like war memorial and of course...there was dancing involved (with music on the phone)...even though there were just four of us there.

No comments: