Wednesday, February 21

update

Well, I am finally feeling better and therefore busy again and keep running out of time to write on here. I just want to write a quick update to let you all know (in case anyone was concerned) I am doing better and all is well. I have had some really enjoyable days lately, and even some interesting stories to tell...but again and again my time is spent in other places.

I am still getting used to having a roommate again, and I find I am much more distracted and it is hard to keep focused on what I am doing when I sit down at my computer. It is nice having someone here to share my random comments with (although I am still in question if she enjoys hearing all my random comments) ...but my roommate talks back (unlike this website) so one random comment leads to a whole conversation...and then I forget what I was originally doing. Many times recently I have been closing down my computer to go out and find many started emails or work projects that never got completed. Ooops. So if you have emailed me recently and haven't received a response...I probably started it...and will finish it and actually send it some day...hopefully.

Also my Vonage phone is up and running again, so that is another added distraction. Its amazing how much easier it is to be here, half way across the globe from my friends and family, when at any time I can pick up the phone and call them...and they can call me. Its makes the distance much smaller.

Okay the sun is shining outside and its calling my name.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooo Lynn oooo,

Epo mire.... ti je mire, je duke kaluar mire, puna po te ecen mire.... etj.etj. Kjo eshte me rendesi...gjithqka mire.

Te pershendes nga ana tjeter e globit.

Enjoy!!!!!!