Tuesday, February 27

40 days

For the next 40 days I will be spending more time lifting up the people here. I ask that you would join me in this time, if you feel led in that direction. If you would like a copy of the list of what I will be lifting up each day, please email me and I will send it to you. I will also be trying to keep this site updated with our daily activities, so you will know how to lift up these people.

I enter this time with excitement and fear at the same time. I have set some fairly high goals for this time, and I hope that I can remain diligent in attaining them. I know that with His strength all is possible. At the same time I know that a structured time as this draws me closer to Him and can be really incredible. I anxiously await what He will do in the next 40 days.

Today we have a conversational English class that is made up of fourth year students studying to be English teachers. This is a new group of students that I have not known before. They are very talkative and eager to be involved in our activities. I have enjoyed getting to know them so far.

No comments: