Sunday, December 17

Tomorrow

I can't believe that this week is already over. This afternoon I will drive down to the city I will fly out of tomorrow morning. Tomorrow night I will land in Boston. I am excited - but I still have lots to do in the next couple hours. Thankfully, I am not flying out of the airport in my city. This decision was purely because I got a cheaper flight from a different city. But for the past two days, no planes have left the airport in my city. The area around the airport is completely white - no, not with snow - the fog is back. So today, while thinking of my flight tomorrow morning (and thinking about my flight last year that did not take off as planed, delaying and messing up all my travel plans) I am happy to fly out of a city a little more south of here, and hopefully without fog.

I believe I had more to write on here...but the minutes are passing away and I am still not packed. I should get to that now.

No comments: