Friday, December 8

life

What esle does a girl want? I now have fast internet, a wood stove, and great cable channels. Yesterday I changed internet services and I am amazed at how fast a 256 connection is. Now I can listen to online radio, watch live webstreaming from my church, and download things so much faster. I am a happy girl right now.

And what makes everything even better - in one week I am flying to America for Christmas. I am very happy to go and see my family and friends. It will be a nice break for me. I have been very busy these past few months, with many changes, so I am ready to sit back and relax - well maybe not relax, but at least a break from work.

Its foggy again and I am staying home today. Now I should go clean as some girls are coming over tonight to watch a movie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Eh, si eshte kjo jete!!!!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.