Sunday, April 8

Urime Pashket

Happy Easter. He is risen!

Thank you all for the past 40 days of remembering the people here in the country where I am living. Although I don't have any amazing stories or wonders, I am confident that your words were spoken with assurance of things to come. I know that the people here were affected. Please do not stop now, just because the 40 days are over. The country is about to go through some tough times....continue to remember them.


p.s. I finally got my computer back tonight. I am very happy. They replaced the lights in my monitor...and at the same time broke my monitor. I now have a black dot in the bottom corner of the screen. Its really not that bad, but frustrating. I think I will still look into buying a new computer. This one is beyond complete repair.

No comments: