Thursday, April 5

lazy day

So the computer guy has had my computer for a day and a half now...and I miss it. Its so hard not to be able to easily check my email on my outlook and keep messenger open to talk to friends here and schedule coffee visits. Again I am downstairs on the computer in our office and I am freezing. Its cold here.

The one nice thing about not having my computer is I don't know what emails I have to respond to, or what work needs to be done. My company work (the rest of my work thats apart from teaching) is tied completely to my computer, and without it I am useless. So its giving me the break I have wanted and needed for awhile. Usually in the evenings if I am ready for my lesson the next day I do other work on the computer. I always have a lot of work hanging over my shoulders that I know I need to get done. I don't have that option right now...so its kind of nice. What isn't kind of nice is this keyboard....I am used to mine, and I keep typing wrong on here. Its annoying.

So today I have a relaxed day and its very nice. I really enjoy the days where I don't have to wake up and rush out the door. Today I took a nice long shower and lazily got dressed and ready. Now I will head out and have coffee with a student and then class, and then a free evening for once. Yippee.

No comments: