Tuesday, August 7

Some views from my balcony....

I love to be outside when it rains, so I kept walking out on my balcony yesterday, just looking at all the rain. A few things made me laugh, and I thought I would document them for your viewing pleasure.


The first is a construction vehicle that has been here for a few too many days for my listening comfort. It is making a lot of noise. It was nice that they didn't work for most of yesterday, as it was raining. I don't understand what they are doing....something about a water pipe.

My neighbors recently got new internet and cable...and this is what happened to my balcony railing. The wires come from a telephone pole at the end of the yard.

Where does all that wiring really go? Does anyone know???

At least when looking down from my balcony I see this pretty plum tree.

Okay I am off for another coffee visit today. Hope you all enjoyed the views from my balcony.

1 comment:

Sarahann said...

I miss all that so much! I am sure that if I was there all I would do is complain but it sure makes me want to be there! I love the new internet connection on your balcony... :) ahhh that is so wonderful but not surprising!