Monday, August 6

some pics

Yes, this is my way of not actually getting my work done...but I thought its important for you all to see some pictures. The first two are from the leadership camp we have in the mountains. I just stopped by for one night, of course, on the day of the hike...a great excuse to be in the mountains.
For the summer we had a band here, and a couple times we hung out in the park and they played. And of course we ate watermelon!
Sad goodbyes. With 10 students here for the summer, they stayed busy and made lots of friends. On the last night all were still here we all got together for one final coffee time.

2 comments:

Jan Sears said...

I'm so glad I got to see you!

Thanks for sharing your flat with us and hanging out in the city with us on our last night! Now we have officially experienced what "No Water" really means! Yikes!

Please know your always on my mind.

My luggage finally got here. Mark, Josh and I missed our Washington DC to Nashville/Atlanta flights due to a 1 hour wait to pick up our luggage and then the customs delay. But we did get out that night a few hours later....we passed our time at FUDRUCKERS with a big hamburger and some greasy fries with icy coke! We talked about our favorite books........so I got on Amazon when I got home and have some guaranteed good reads for the upcoming months! Yeah!

I really want to get you the Beth Moore Daniel Study for when you return or sooner if I can get it to you. I'm on the last week's study work and it has been a most influencing 12 week study. (although it took me 6 months). Take care! Jan

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww!!!!!! i miss you guys!