Tuesday, July 31

finally.....its cool

Finally the weather has cooled down a bit, and its very nice. This morning I was actually even cold. It still has not rained yet, but at least its bearable to walk outside, or do anything inside. Since I have been gone for awhile and really busy when I was here, my apartment got really messy. For the past couple days it seems like all I have done is clean, clean, and clean. The only problem was that I could only clean for about 10 minutes before I was way too hot to keep going. For most hours of the afternoon the water was off, so I couldn't even cool off with a cold shower and start again. Therefore the cleaning process has been slow going. I think I finally have it down to a manageable task and I should be finished soon...and then it will be ready to be cleaned again. The joys of living in a dusty city with not much water.

In addition to cleaning I have relaxed a lot this week. And I have gone to the airport a lot. I really know that my summer team is leaving, so far I have taken 2 trips to the airport and 3 more to go. (Gotta plan that better next year.)

Ok, time to catch up on some more sleep. Nap time. I woke up at 6am this morning, and even earlier for tomorrow, so I sleep while I can.

No comments: