Friday, July 6

4th of July

Another week has passed and I am not sure where it went. Since getting back from Greece I have been very busy and finally today I have a free day. Its very exciting. The only problem, I am sick. I want to enjoy my day off, not stay home in bed all day. Hopefully some medicine will kick in soon and I will be feeling better.

Happy 4th of July. For the first time in 4 years of being here I saw fireworks. We have a large summer team here now, so during the day they competed in an "Amazing Race." This ended at the park where we had a cookout with all our students who were involved in the Race giving clues. The race was much more complicated than I ever expected, but it was fun, and I think all involved enjoyed it. In the evening there was a concert here, with a small fireworks show. It was good.

Okay, I know that I had other stories to tell, but I can't think of them now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lynn!!!! i am missing your updates. i sure hope you took some of that rhino-stop or whatever, haha. that stuff was great, and i actually found some when i was unpacking my apt in austin, woo!