Saturday, November 4

Let its snow

..Let it snow, let it snow!

Yes, just one week ago I was walking outside in a t-shirt commenting on how warm it was for this time of the year. Well now I am commenting how we already have snow, and its just the first week in November! The wind is bitterly cold and I have decided that I am going to stay inside for the rest of the winter. Good plan, right? I guess its time for me to get my sweaters and long underwear out of storage and start putting them on. I am hoping I will get used to this cold weather again soon. Right now I have no desire to go outside unless I have to...especially at night.

This week I plan to buy a wood stove. Then at least I will be warm, actually hot, inside and more willing to go out. Its hard to want to go outside when you know its not even that warm inside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really enjoyed seeing the pics in your slideshow! :) wendie