Wednesday, November 22

Happy Thanksgiving!

What to write on here....This week has flown by, I guess because its only half of a week. The power was horrible this week, so its been a bit frustrating to get anything done. (It was at least better when I realized the schedule was 3 hours on/ 3 hours off.) Then my company e-mail is not currently working, which is a nice excuse not to get company related things done. Now its Wednesday night and I am headed to my old city for a small Thanksgiving celebration tomorrow.

I don't know how it happened, but all the sudden I have too many friends. No, its not good to say too many. But it is a problem when they all want to go out at the same time. You see, most people here don't plan their schedule, and so I end up having three coffee visits in one day, and none the next day. Why does it always happen that way? And then sometimes I make a mistake and mess up my schedule and forget what I had planned and have to cancel on someone. No fun!

Truly I am blessed that I have a couple good friends here in my new city. I have been here for 9 months, and just now feel that I have real friends in this city. Today, as it is the beginning of Thanksgiving, that is what I am thankful for. God is good - all the time!

And now that its 12:30am and I have a cold and should try to get some good sleep tonight... Naten e mire!

No comments: