Thursday, September 20

sleep

Can I just tell you all that I love my students. I really enjoy introducing my students to other Americans and showing my students off. I am so proud of them. The past couple days we have met a lot of my students, and it makes me happy every time I see them. I can't wait for classes to start next week - hopefully.

The only problem with classes starting and getting into the swing of things again is that I will no longer be able to go to bed early. Lately at about 9pm I get tired, and head to bed anytime after that. Its now almost 11pm and I am exhausted. I am ready to sleep. The good thing is that I then wake up early and have found that I am actually very productive in the mornings. Its kind of a fun change for me.

Okay....my bed is calling my name now....I must listen to it. Good night!

1 comment:

Sarahann said...

You know it is actually kinda interesting because I have been getting up early in the mornings also but not by choice. I have been up at like 5 and 6 to write papers! It is crazy! I still stay up late but you are right there is something about waking up early sometimes. Sure do miss you friend. I know your students are excited to have you teaching them again "Miss Lynn"!! :)