Monday, November 19

monday

Another Monday morning and thankfully I have no where to go until later this afternoon. I woke up early this morning to take a friend who slept over to work at 7am, and for some strange reason decided to stay up after that. Now its only 10:30 in the morning and I feel I have been very productive. I have done a little pilates, put away dishes, made banana bread, washed those dishes, made breakfast, took a shower, loaded pictures onto my computer, and talked to a friend. Now I guess its time to get to work...and wash my breakfast dishes. I really hate washing dishes. I love to cook, but often the idea of washing the dishes stops me from actually cooking. Lately I have been trying to stay on top of the dishes (which is hard when the water is only on for certain hours a day.)

1 comment:

KOSTAS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.