Thursday, October 18

s'mores

How long is it going to take me to get used to my busy schedule again? Really I can't complain. Most mornings I sleep as late as I want, and have to be up doing things around 10 or 11. I am usually gone all afternoon, teach in the late afternoon, and have some activity in the evening. In America I was always busy, and it was no problem, but here its just so much more work and effort to get anything done.

This weekend I visited a family for the holiday, and then we all decided to take a quick trip to the mountains. It was a random little excursion, but lots of fun. We drove to the mountains and stopped for coffee. I then realized that I had put the makings for s'mores in my car, and we borrowed a lighter from the waiter at the restaurant, and headed further up the mountain to build a fire. It was slightly difficult to build a fire because it had been raining the past couple days. Thankfully I had some cardboard in my trunk and we successfully built a fire and roasted marshmallows. It was a very random, but very fun afternoon activity.

No comments: