Monday, October 8

Busy again

So the craziness of my life here has begun again. Classes have started up, clubs that I supervise have started, and many other random activities I am in are about to be in full swing. I am not at all used to the busy life anymore and am having trouble staying on top of everything. The months of August and September were fairly relaxing for me....but not anymore.

This weekend I hung out with a friend and relaxed a lot. It was very nice, but now I have lots of work to do. Saturday I was supposed to be busy and go to a kids club, but I stepped on a nail in the morning, and then was forced to stay home and sleep all day.

Today its cloudy and rainy outside and I just want to stay in bed again. It was hard to get out of bed this morning. Well I have work to do...no more sleep for me.

No comments: