Saturday, July 30

memories

For most of my time here these past two weeks I have been very busy and always have had something to do, somewhere to go, or someone to talk to. Right now I am waiting for my friend to return so we can do some last minute work and visit our neighbors before she leaves tomorrow. So I decided to read some old posts I wrote on here while I used to live in Kosovo. It brought back great memories. My brother made his past blog into a book, and after reading some of my posts I am thinking I would like to do the same. It also has encouraged me to continue writing, as its great to look back and reflect on all I have done.

Here is a picture that makes me smile.


This was from Thanksgiving 2007 when I had some friends over and attempted to make some traditional thanksgiving food. Although we didn't have a turkey (couldn't find one here) it was all really good, and different for my Albanian friends. This is one memory I think of often. I am thankful I was able to see these 4 friends during my visit to kosove this time.

No comments: