Sunday, December 14

ice storm

So Western Massachusetts got hit by a really bad ice storm on Thursday night. Its Saturday night and we are still feeling the effects of it...mainly meaning - NO POWER! Thankfully we have a small generator here, and wood to keep the furnace going...but no electricity to heat up water for a shower or to push the hot air around the house. I am about to go sit in the basement next to the furnace. Its warn down there.

Ok, I will see if I can upload a few pictures. Click on this link to see some pictures. Sorry they are still in raw format and aren't even straightened out yet. That will wait until I have decent internet speed and some power for my computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just like life in the Balkans...do you have a strange feeling of home?

-RM