Friday, December 5

exhaustion

I definitely don't have the stamina I used to have during college. I remember going for days without sleeping much, now it wears me out. I suppose dealing with children who do not know the meaning of quiet or one person talking at a time helps wear me down also. I had three papers due this week, two of them got turned in. The great thing about grad school is that the professors are all reasonable and know we are all teachers and are flexible in the due date. The problem is that I do not actually have any extra time, as I have a big test next week on a textbook I have hardly opened. Well I am taking tonight off, just relaxing and watching a little TV. I will start back on my paper tomorrow.

I had another story to tell, but I forget it now...too distracted by TV.

My final comment - I love that my grandfather always compliments my cooking.

Sure sign that I am too tired - I have cried twice tonight because of TV. Thats just not right. I need sleep! Goodnight.

No comments: