Tuesday, September 9

I think I am officially overwhelmed with life right now. I started grad school last week and the first class was a blast. I got my book for the class in the mail today, and its big, but I think it will be fun to read. The problem is that I should probably read it, along with three other books I just bought, in the next two weeks. That is a daunting task. I don't know where I ever got the idea that taking the Mass teachers license test was a good idea. Who thought I could do this? The more I read, the more I am getting worried. But I have paid for the test, so there is no turning back. (Otherwise I might have cancelled and called to see if the job I turned down last week was still available.) I am confident that this is the path I should be taking for today, who knows what tomorrow will hold.

Now I just need to figure out how to be more focused and not fall asleep when I open a book.

On a side and happier note, I found a small lake about a half a mile away from my new abode and enjoyed running the trail around it this morning.

I have my second class tomorrow night - language syntax - don't think it will be as much fun as my first class.

1 comment:

Sarahann said...

Hang in there friend. My friends and I here in GA are praying for you. I know you are gonna pass the test, but just a little hint one future teacher to another, you might want to stay awake when studying for the test!! :)