Sunday, June 1

summer

I believe that summer is officially here. How do I know this? Here is my list:

1. I get sweaty walking or doing anything, and its only going to get hotter!
2. My summer team has arrived and will start their activities this week.
3. We had a cookout in our yard with the different families living here.
4. I am no longer the only one wearing sandals.
5. Fruit is in abundance and tastes so good!!
6. I just want to be outside all the time and am having trouble actually getting work done.
7. I have eaten ice-cream every day this past week.
8. I cleaned my balcony and can sit outside with my computer and enjoy the evening breeze.
9. Everything is green and the fields of wildflowers are beautiful.
10. High school students finished school for the summer.

So thats a quick summary of whats going on here. I am home tonight, don't have any guests, and its actually cool, so I should get some work done now while I can.

2 comments:

Sarahann said...

Ahhh! Sounds so wonderful! Ice cream everyday, cheap fruit in abundance, watter fights, sitting on the balcony planning things till all hours of the day and night. Ahh what a wonderful time. :)

emily bee said...

awww! eat some ice cream for me PLEASE! i'm a little sad that i am not on your summer team this year, booo. :)

did the package arrive yet? i'm getting really anxious!

happy summer!