Tuesday, February 26

news

Many of you have recently called and been concerned about the situation here. Since Independence was declared last week, there have been many protests and riots in Serbia. These are all far away from where I am, and I do not need to travel anywhere near there for my trip home. I had to travel a bit in this country over the last couple days and everything is calm. At the moment there is nothing to fear.
(my bodyguards)

For those that don't know, I will be in the states from February 29th until March 11th. I will be in Massachusetts staying with my brother (and especially my nephew) for most of the time, but will be in Nashville for the weekend of March 8/9. I would love to see whoever is around. Just send me an email and we can try to work things out.

No comments: